Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't Believe I'm Saying This . . . I Agree with Kiffin on This.

Featured Replies

  • Moderator
No.

SEC is considering going back to the 1-year "residency rule" for intra league transfers.

Lane Kiffin rips potential SEC transfer rule change as league weighs decision

1) It would put the SEC at a disadvantage. (Yea, I know, who cares)

2) Toothpaste is out of the tube, you are just inviting lawsuits, and we all know how that ends up.

3) I'm for the athletes searching for their best opportunities.

No.

Buyers Remorse? Course correction at this point is like the Titanic veering away from one iceberg, straight into an even larger iceberg.

The only way this would/could even possibly work is if it was applied to the NFL-Lite as a whole. You know by some regulatory agency....oh like the NCAA; but we all know how toothless and impotent it has become.

So Good Luck passing that requirement in ANY League.

No.

I'm uncertain whether he just committed a venial or mortal sin. 🫢 I guess if you ask anyone in the SEC they'll likely vote for the mortal variety ... especially Ole Miss. Maybe they'll pay him more down there .......................

  • Moderator
No.
4 hours ago, Steven A said:

SEC is considering going back to the 1-year "residency rule" for intra league transfers.

Lane Kiffin rips potential SEC transfer rule change as league weighs decision

1) It would put the SEC at a disadvantage. (Yea, I know, who cares)

2) Toothpaste is out of the tube, you are just inviting lawsuits, and we all know how that ends up.

3) I'm for the athletes searching for their best opportunities.

Lane Kiffin? Who Dat?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.