15 hours ago15 hr Administrator No. The photo up there now is Jordon Davison falling into the end zone for the second-to-last touchdown scored on Saturday. Our photographer, Rebecca Villagracia, captured others as well where the subject of the photo is on the side, (by design) so that when we place ads in the middle--we still see the action. She did a superb job on the sidelines, and as a smaller forum...we were damn lucky to get a media/photo pass to be on the sideline.This is part of the extensive work done in the background of the forum to provide a fun experience for all of us. I hope you enjoy the photo background as much as I do. I cannot see the photo background on my iPhone 17 Pro, but I can on both my home and office desktop. I hope you can see them too!Our profound thanks again to Rebecca for her wonderful skills in capturing images like these for our benefit. Mr. OBD
12 hours ago12 hr No. #6 is Hill.Amazing shot, though. She's got skills! Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by Krsmqn
43 minutes ago43 min No. Sorry Charles. I much prefer reading the contributors' comments without the background photo. Makes many very hard to read.
Create an account or sign in to comment