Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dante Moore Delivers Heartfelt Message to Ducks Fans After Injury

Featured Replies

  • Administrator
No.

Oregon Ducks quarterback Dante Moore took to Instagram on Monday to deliver a message to the Oregon community and college football fans across the country about his injury.

“To my team, the community, and to the World, thank you," Moore wrote on Instagram."These past two days have been very difficult, but through all of your prayers, I have made progress. There’s times I question myself and the Lord and say Why now? But I quickly remember Jeremiah 29:11: ‘For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ I can only worry about today and making sure I give today its full attention. I’ll be back soon. Go Ducks!"

Oregon Ducks On SI
No image preview

Dante Moore Delivers Heartfelt Message to Ducks Fans Afte...

For the first time since suffering a concussion in the No. 15 Oregon Ducks 41-27 win over the No. 18 USC Trojans on Saturday at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseu

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.