Monday at 09:14 PM1 day Administrator No. Oregon Ducks quarterback Dante Moore took to Instagram on Monday to deliver a message to the Oregon community and college football fans across the country about his injury.“To my team, the community, and to the World, thank you," Moore wrote on Instagram."These past two days have been very difficult, but through all of your prayers, I have made progress. There’s times I question myself and the Lord and say Why now? But I quickly remember Jeremiah 29:11: ‘For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ I can only worry about today and making sure I give today its full attention. I’ll be back soon. Go Ducks!"Oregon Ducks On SIDante Moore Delivers Heartfelt Message to Ducks Fans Afte...For the first time since suffering a concussion in the No. 15 Oregon Ducks 41-27 win over the No. 18 USC Trojans on Saturday at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseu
36 minutes ago36 min No. Isaiah 59:19 "When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him."All of Duck Nation is a part of that standard. But more than any, your brothers on that field raised that standard for you. Get healthy #5
Create an account or sign in to comment