Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Trojan Fan Tried to Join This Forum....

Featured Replies

  • Administrator
No.

A USC fan registered to join this forum, but not for the usual reasons I see from opposing fans. He wanted to apologize for what happened to Dante Moore, and wished for a full and speedy recovery for him.

I wanted to give him credit, (Andrew Reed) and convey his great sportsmanship, but I am not opening the door for what could end up being a ton more moderating work. My thanks to him for his well-wishes, and it reminds us that not all fans are the same.

At all schools you have terrible fans, and great ones. I thank him for his intent, and hopefully this can inspire more goodwill on both sides.

image.png

Mr. OBD

No.

It takes no effort for someone or anyone to reach out and show compassion and understanding. Good on him.

Charles, this is truly a one of a kind forum and thank you for all your efforts.

I understand why you don't want to add any extra monitoring to your schedule. Who needs that?

This Duck gray beard supports you 110% just as Riley is oblivious and supports bad behaviour.

I have friends and business associates in Texas, New York, Indiana Utah and Idaho that expressed their disgust at the bad sideline antics.

Even my moronic, lifetime friends who are die hard huskies did not condone those actions.

Go Ducks......

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.