53 minutes ago53 min No. Will coaches Dan Lanning and Mario Cristobal’s teams face off in the post season playoff?Miami is playing like I had hoped our Ducks would play this season. The second half of the season will be intruiging.Go Ducks!
42 minutes ago42 min No. Unfortunately, I believe that MC will win a national championship before Coach Lanning will. Edited 41 minutes ago41 min by OregonDucks
14 minutes ago14 min No. I don't understand why Miami doesn't have the best odds to win a Natty. Mario will always have an OL advantage over us, he appears to have good talent evaluators in place and coordinators that he trust to win games their way, something he was incapable of doing with us and his first few years at Miami.Dan is younger than Mario, with less head coaching experience than Mario. If Mario could figure it out eventually, then so can Dan.If you gave me the opportunity to switch head coaches right now Mario vs. Dan, I would stick with Dan. He's much more personable and has a similar to higher ceiling than Mario as a HC.
Create an account or sign in to comment