1 hour ago1 hr No. Will coaches Dan Lanning and Mario Cristobal’s teams face off in the post season playoff?Miami is playing like I had hoped our Ducks would play this season. The second half of the season will be intruiging.Go Ducks!
1 hour ago1 hr No. Unfortunately, I believe that MC will win a national championship before Coach Lanning will. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
42 minutes ago42 min No. I don't understand why Miami doesn't have the best odds to win a Natty. Mario will always have an OL advantage over us, he appears to have good talent evaluators in place and coordinators that he trust to win games their way, something he was incapable of doing with us and his first few years at Miami.Dan is younger than Mario, with less head coaching experience than Mario. If Mario could figure it out eventually, then so can Dan.If you gave me the opportunity to switch head coaches right now Mario vs. Dan, I would stick with Dan. He's much more personable and has a similar to higher ceiling than Mario as a HC.
23 minutes ago23 min Administrator No. 18 minutes ago, Solar said:I would stick with Dan. He's much more personable and has a similar to higher ceiling than Mario as a HC.👌 Mr. OBD
Just now1 min No. Eventually Cristobal will try to jam it up the middle to prove his team's toughness and once again fail. I was starting to think Lanning was by going for it on 4th all the time but he seems to have come to his senses.
Create an account or sign in to comment