15 hours ago15 hr No. I am 43 years old. Am I the only one absolutely disgusted and turned off by seeing sports betting sites openly advertising during commercial breaks literally about making what comes to prop bets? Every single penalty i have seen called today made me think if the integrity of the game was in question! I'm sorry, I'm just venting, but am I in the minority?
12 hours ago12 hr No. The low point on this topic for ESPN was about a year ago, when they had Mike Greenberg and some others talking about the dangers of sports gambling, all while the ESPN BET ticker was rolling at the base of the screen. You canโt make it up.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Greybeard here, but I remember the time that ANY mention or eluding to O/U, PT. Spread, or gambling references of ANY kind was grounds for being Fired by the respective broadcasting entity.Now there are "gambling/investing(lol, yeah right) shows on ALL broadcast entities, tv, radio, internet. dedicated and instructing on how to bet this weeks games.Yeah I'm sure there is NO compromise happening behind the scenes. ๐Yay Capitalism! EVERYTHING has got to be "profitable". (Even when someones' have to Lose for it to be so.)Oh well...keep my narrow fandom focus on OBD! GO DUCKS!
Create an account or sign in to comment