Yesterday at 03:49 AM1 day Administrator No. Good Gosh! The final score was Oregon winning, by a 41-27 score, and long-time OBD member Red Eddy Green predicted a 42-27 final score! Pretty darn good!We had some many others who came within four overall points, but Red Eddy Green showed the most guts with his prediction. Congrats to him!Thanks to all who played, and congrats again to Red Eddy Green! Mr. OBD
Yesterday at 03:56 AM1 day No. Trivia: in the 3 games vs Lanning, the Toejams have scored 27 in each - all 3 losses
Yesterday at 09:33 AM1 day No. Thanks Charles. It's always fun to play. Even though I'm a season ticket holder since 1995, I'm probably the least knowledgeable fan on this forum. I'm also not inherently lucky, so I can't explain it. This is my third prediction win in four years. Thanks again.
7 minutes ago7 min No. You're definitely not alone at the bottom, Red... My knowledge is from the 3 years my son was as student assistant to Coach Zoom, in the Belloti era.
Create an account or sign in to comment