2 hours ago2 hr Administrator No. Saturday looks to be cloudy, with a temperature range of 46 to 62 degrees, which is perfect to play in and watch. It also says that there is 50% chance of rain on Saturday, but it is from 12:00 AM until about 2:30 AM. The chance of rain during the game currently sits at ZERO.Now again, this is from the phone locally in Eugene, and it may change over the next couple of days. Let's keep updates in this thread....That's What We Need! Mr. OBD
56 minutes ago56 min No. I was at the North Eugene/ Creswell JV game last evening(My sophomore grandson plays offense and defense). I mentioned to my daughter that the weather was what used to be called Indian Summer. She laughed and said I'd have to call it Indigenous Summer...It's a great time of year in Eugene. Even if it's getting too crowded.
55 minutes ago55 min No. I hear its supposed to be raining touchdowns. Leaving puddles of Pooh Bear tears.
46 minutes ago46 min Moderator No. Not only was Don Essig my principle in high school, he's my current weather man!
Create an account or sign in to comment