6 hours ago6 hr Administrator No. Saturday looks to be cloudy, with a temperature range of 46 to 62 degrees, which is perfect to play in and watch. It also says that there is 50% chance of rain on Saturday, but it is from 12:00 AM until about 2:30 AM. The chance of rain during the game currently sits at ZERO.Now again, this is from the phone locally in Eugene, and it may change over the next couple of days. Let's keep updates in this thread....That's What We Need! Mr. OBD
5 hours ago5 hr No. I was at the North Eugene/ Creswell JV game last evening(My sophomore grandson plays offense and defense). I mentioned to my daughter that the weather was what used to be called Indian Summer. She laughed and said I'd have to call it Indigenous Summer...It's a great time of year in Eugene. Even if it's getting too crowded.
5 hours ago5 hr No. I hear its supposed to be raining touchdowns. Leaving puddles of Pooh Bear tears.
5 hours ago5 hr Moderator No. Not only was Don Essig my principal in high school, he's my current weather man! Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by Steven A typo
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. I hope an on-field storm isn't Bruin. The team that played USC in LA shows up: clear and sunny skies. The team that played the Broncos and Cowboys: stormy weather.Weather or not, I think OBD, without the need for an umbrella, wins and covers.Back-to-back beatdowns of teams from Lost Angeles. 👌🤞😍
Create an account or sign in to comment