10 hours ago10 hr No. It is from another site that claims a source with inside information. Others have noted that Dan Lanning sounded like he was under the weather earlier in the week. I had something in late August that mostly drained my energy. Apparently that is what has been going around.
55 minutes ago55 min No. Bugs are going around. I've had long lists of absences at school for the better part of a month now due to illness. Abnormally long lists. Stuff is going around.
40 minutes ago40 min Moderator No. It's that time of year. My wife and I made sure to get our flu/covid vaccines because schools are petri dishes every Fall.
4 minutes ago4 min No. Do you have a link. I haven't found anything about a flu bug going around the Oregon football team. I don't think this is true.
Create an account or sign in to comment