Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors of a "Bug" Affecting Numerous Players...

Featured Replies

No.

It is from another site that claims a source with inside information. Others have noted that Dan Lanning sounded like he was under the weather earlier in the week. I had something in late August that mostly drained my energy. Apparently that is what has been going around.

No.

Bugs are going around. I've had long lists of absences at school for the better part of a month now due to illness. Abnormally long lists.

Stuff is going around.

  • Moderator
No.

It's that time of year. My wife and I made sure to get our flu/covid vaccines because schools are petri dishes every Fall.

No.

Do you have a link. I haven't found anything about a flu bug going around the Oregon football team. I don't think this is true.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.