11 hours ago11 hr No. It is from another site that claims a source with inside information. Others have noted that Dan Lanning sounded like he was under the weather earlier in the week. I had something in late August that mostly drained my energy. Apparently that is what has been going around.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Bugs are going around. I've had long lists of absences at school for the better part of a month now due to illness. Abnormally long lists. Stuff is going around.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. It's that time of year. My wife and I made sure to get our flu/covid vaccines because schools are petri dishes every Fall.
56 minutes ago56 min No. Do you have a link. I haven't found anything about a flu bug going around the Oregon football team. I don't think this is true.
Create an account or sign in to comment