1 hour ago1 hr No. CBS Sports just posted this article:https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/oregon-college-football-biggest-disappointment/While I believe calling a team "the biggest disappointment" seems very harsh, I will say that the team has not lived up to "expectations".And therein is the issue: "expectations". The expectation was that even with the departures of Lupoi and Stein, that OBD would hit the ground running without missing a beat.Turns out, replacing good guys is a challenge and the success you may have had last year isn't and automatic translation to the next year. I am guilty of projecting that success. One bad game can be considered an abberation. Two bad games, the UCLA game being historically bad, with little improvement is an indication that there are bigger issues Time will tell if OBD are indeed the "biggest disappointment" of this year.
59 minutes ago59 min No. I am a fan of coaches that take good talent and make it great talent and win games--not so much of the oppositeBut all teams eventually lose at some point.
53 minutes ago53 min No. Coach (I use that title lightly) Meh' should be cleaning out his locker as we speak.I didn't read the article, but whatever they said didn't go far enough.#FireCoachMeh'
45 minutes ago45 min No. More worried about the portal departure train. Lanning has some serious decisions to make in a hurry around Dec. 1st to rebuild a staff and keep the recruiting class...as well as the existing talent, and figure out the portal needs. The biggest problem has clearly been coaching and schemes.
Create an account or sign in to comment