1 hour ago1 hr No. Mike Norvell…he will be gone from FSU. He and Lanning go way back. Lanning has always thanked him for his first full time gig at Memphis.
1 hour ago1 hr No. I will do it on the interim. Probably won't get any better under Coach Log, but it sure won't get any worse.
1 hour ago1 hr No. If Norvell gets canned mid season, Lanning needs to pick him up mid season, no need for an interim. Perhaps Ross Douglas as interim would be ok.
23 minutes ago23 min No. I believe it was George Wrighster who suggested, before the USC game, that if Oregon struggled offensively, Coach Lanning should bring in an experienced offensive “analyst” (prior OC/HC) to help Coach Meh’ this year.Norvell would certainly be a top choice, if he is interested in working this year (vs. taking some time off to reset). I think he’ll get an offer to coach somewhere next season.
Create an account or sign in to comment