6 hours ago6 hr No. Mike Norvell…he will be gone from FSU.He and Lanning go way back. Lanning has always thanked him for his first full time gig at Memphis.
6 hours ago6 hr No. I will do it on the interim. Probably won't get any better under Coach Log, but it sure won't get any worse.
6 hours ago6 hr No. If Norvell gets canned mid season, Lanning needs to pick him up mid season, no need for an interim. Perhaps Ross Douglas as interim would be ok.
5 hours ago5 hr No. I believe it was George Wrighster who suggested, before the USC game, that if Oregon struggled offensively, Coach Lanning should bring in an experienced offensive “analyst” (prior OC/HC) to help Coach Meh’ this year.Norvell would certainly be a top choice, if he is interested in working this year (vs. taking some time off to reset). I think he’ll get an offer to coach somewhere next season.
1 hour ago1 hr No. It's so much deeper than offensive coordinator at this point. Quarterback coaching is atrocious. Moore declined and in two weeks Raiola was just not ready for the game against UCLA???? What??? Offensive line is a mess... I know coach Terry pulled it together the last two years but maybe the luck and magic ran out. Or maybe it was a complete and total failure of roster talent evaluation. Either way... Unacceptable. New tight end coach.... Don't think the tight ends stood out too much last game. Whether they were blocking or running routes they just weren't there. Because the blocking schemes were pretty awful and awfully executed on the whole and the passing game was gone along with run game. Yeah... The OC didn't game plan well or call plays well enough and I think we have enough of a track record to point there too... But it goes so much deeper than just the OC.
Create an account or sign in to comment