27 minutes ago27 min No. I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky. Edited 26 minutes ago26 min by GatOrlando
7 minutes ago7 min Moderator No. 12 minutes ago, GatOrlando said:I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.I do hope you were able to watch your Gators Swamp Ole Miss. Looks like the Gators won by being passed over in the Lane Kiffin Lane Change Game.Jon Sumral and Bob Chesney, like Curt Cignetti, had no P4 head coaching experience before being hired. Florida and UCLA are collectively 8-0 behind smash-mouth run games.Go Gators!
Create an account or sign in to comment