Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Riley : Morally Bankrupt?

Featured Replies

No.

I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.

The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.

I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.

Edited by GatOrlando

  • Moderator
No.
12 minutes ago, GatOrlando said:

I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.

The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.

I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.

I do hope you were able to watch your Gators Swamp Ole Miss.

Looks like the Gators won by being passed over in the Lane Kiffin Lane Change Game.

Jon Sumral and Bob Chesney, like Curt Cignetti, had no P4 head coaching experience before being hired. Florida and UCLA are collectively 8-0 behind smash-mouth run games.

Go Gators!

  • Moderator
No.

Morally and coaching bankrupt.

Lincoln Riley's record against the Top 25: 5-15!

This record equates to $12 million plus a season? Only in LA-LA land.

  • Moderator
No.
33 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:

Lincoln Riley's record against the Top 25: 5-15!

I think Helton was 10 - 15.

Maybe sc's search firm should be required to go back to standardized testing.

  • Moderator
No.

Riley is turning the SUC program around on his own timeline. I say give him another five years to finish the job. If that does't do it then give him another five years.

  • Moderator
No.
2 hours ago, GatOrlando said:

I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.

The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.

I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.

Agreed! USC continues to prove that they are as despicable as we believe them to be.

I hope Dante recovers completely and can play freely when he returns. He already felt like a hesitant runner. Now, I'm very worried he'll be even more skittish (understandable so).

Your Gators are looking good. Hope they have a deep run into the playoffs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.