3 hours ago3 hr No. I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by GatOrlando
3 hours ago3 hr Moderator No. 12 minutes ago, GatOrlando said:I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.I do hope you were able to watch your Gators Swamp Ole Miss. Looks like the Gators won by being passed over in the Lane Kiffin Lane Change Game.Jon Sumral and Bob Chesney, like Curt Cignetti, had no P4 head coaching experience before being hired. Florida and UCLA are collectively 8-0 behind smash-mouth run games.Go Gators!
2 hours ago2 hr Moderator No. Morally and coaching bankrupt. Lincoln Riley's record against the Top 25: 5-15!This record equates to $12 million plus a season? Only in LA-LA land.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. 33 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:Lincoln Riley's record against the Top 25: 5-15!I think Helton was 10 - 15.Maybe sc's search firm should be required to go back to standardized testing.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Riley is turning the SUC program around on his own timeline. I say give him another five years to finish the job. If that doesn't do it then give him another five years.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. 2 hours ago, GatOrlando said:I didn't get a chance to watch much football on Saturday. But, I just saw the replay of your QB getting knocked out, and the clown who did it celebrated like he was in a UFC fight.The fact that he didn't get suspended indefinitely by USC , tells me what they're not teaching. Even South Carolina suspended their star Dylan Stewart for his nonsense, and he didn't send a guy to the hospital.I really hope Moore is going to be okay, concussions can be tricky.Agreed! USC continues to prove that they are as despicable as we believe them to be.I hope Dante recovers completely and can play freely when he returns. He already felt like a hesitant runner. Now, I'm very worried he'll be even more skittish (understandable so).Your Gators are looking good. Hope they have a deep run into the playoffs.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. The Heat is On, It's On the Seat -https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/lincoln-riley-usc-hot-seat-buyout-oregon-loss/
22 minutes ago22 min No. USC 2026 = Penn State 2025.And there is something awfully sweet about the fact that USC got exactly the guy they wanted from Oklahoma, and he's only won 25% of his games against ranked opponents.And that $70 Million dollar buyout is just fabulous. Edited 22 minutes ago22 min by Desert Duck
21 minutes ago21 min Moderator No. 55 minutes ago, The Kamikaze Kid said:If that does't do it then give him another five years.Besides, if it wasn't for those "not fair" Bush sanctions before most of your players were born, they would have exceeded Saban's C-Ships "buy" now.
19 minutes ago19 min Moderator No. 2 minutes ago, Desert Duck said:And that $70 Million dollar buyout is just fabulous.1) Cheap at twice the price.2) Of course, then there is the refrain "who are you going to get who is better"? (chorus) Almost anyone!!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment