18 hours ago18 hr No. The one thing I missed until I watched this video is that when Stephens was dancing around mocking Dante & Oregon, as he's moving backwards across the goal line, he then flips off the fans with both hands.It would be really difficult for this guy to have done anything worse than he did out there.Stay classy, USC
30 minutes ago30 min No. 17 hours ago, Desert Duck said:The one thing I missed until I watched this video is that when Stephens was dancing around mocking Dante & Oregon, as he's moving backwards across the goal line, he then flips off the fans with both hands.It would be really difficult for this guy to have done anything worse than he did out there.Stay classy, USCI didn't initially see that while watching the game. Talk about the poorest sportsmanship that we've ever seen... If Riley had any leadership qualities, he would've kicked him off the team as an example for everyone else.
Create an account or sign in to comment