Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something Very GOOD from a USC Fan...

Featured Replies

No.

This guy has it right.

No.

The one thing I missed until I watched this video is that when Stephens was dancing around mocking Dante & Oregon, as he's moving backwards across the goal line, he then flips off the fans with both hands.

It would be really difficult for this guy to have done anything worse than he did out there.

Stay classy, USC

No.
17 hours ago, Desert Duck said:

The one thing I missed until I watched this video is that when Stephens was dancing around mocking Dante & Oregon, as he's moving backwards across the goal line, he then flips off the fans with both hands.

It would be really difficult for this guy to have done anything worse than he did out there.

Stay classy, USC

I didn't initially see that while watching the game. Talk about the poorest sportsmanship that we've ever seen... If Riley had any leadership qualities, he would've kicked him off the team as an example for everyone else.

No.

And I will add that, unfortunately 😉, I do know several USC fans, and they are excellent fans and good people.

I've spoken or texted with three of them since Saturday and they are sickened and absolutely disgusted by the behavior of their program.

While they were already unimpressed Riley before Saturday, and were pretty much already wanting him fired, after what happened Saturday night, they were livid and embarrassed.

While these guys don't have uber-wealthy kind of money, they all do quite well and they all would make a special donation toward Riley's $70 million dollar buyout.

Although USC, obviously, completely sucks, I would bet that after Saturday, a significant percentage of their fans feel the same way.

Riley might be wise to avoid airport tarmacs, as he may soon find himself getting the "Kiffin Maneuver."

Edited by Desert Duck

No.

Thanks for sharing. Finally some class

No.

I am not sure this is a Riley problem. USC seems to have issues much deeper than LR. Riley is just the face in front of the sports world.

Sark was at USC, fired, now has Texas sitting at #1. Kiffen, fired, built Ole Miss and will take LSU to the top. OK Kiffen is a bad example of character but has teams winning is my point.

Riley had Okie in the PO multiple years and was loved across the sport.

I think this goes way deeper than the coach. Unfortunately for Riley, he got that sUc cancer on him.

LR should get on the next train out of town. No matter the cost. Rebuild his name and never look back.

sUc is a trash school. They are desperate and in that desperation they will destroy everyone and everything around them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.