56 minutes ago56 min Moderator No. SUC vs FuskiesOne of these two teams goes up in flames this weekend as another”This is THE year!” Is torched in the first week of October.On one hand watching the current fire in LA go full on Chernobyl is almost too glorious not to root for. The only thing that would concern me is that a full on China syndrome in LA could lead to a hasty departure for Riley. Since he’s the gift that keeps on giving, I’d prefer that he stick around.On the other hand, any day the Purple Pups take another L is a great day in my universe. On the other hand, most of their fan base has already given up on this year so I don’t see a loss this weekend having the same effect as one down the road after they start believing again.I will enjoy watching either one lose but I think SC has many more losses coming on the horizon so one this weekend wouldn’t matter that much in the end. I vote fusky L.
51 minutes ago51 min No. How bout this, USC 12 for 45 passing 30 yards and Fusky 12 turnovers and 17 penalties?
12 minutes ago12 min No. 37 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:From a mile away, right?Can they both lose? 🤪I have this question a few times every year.
Create an account or sign in to comment