52 minutes ago52 min No. Ucla has a lousy DL and OL, and our prep is awful. Indiana after the bye all over again. Today is the day we get knocked out of the playoff. Ucla does not have 5 guys who would make our two deep. Shocked!
38 minutes ago38 min Author No. I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.
18 minutes ago18 min No. 18 minutes ago, Utki said:What do you expect for nearly 50 million? Be reasonable.Don’t forget all the returning starters and future NFL picks.
16 minutes ago16 min No. 20 minutes ago, Cigarstar said:I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.Dan got comfortable with his guys and went for internal hires. He doubled or tripled down in his internal schemes rather than look outside. He needs to reevaluate his entire staff this off season. This is a huge lost opportunity with this roster.
13 minutes ago13 min No. Offense is very out of sync. Screens are getting blown up because guys are missing blocks. DR is struggling with accuracy. Those fumbles were killers also.I am hoping it's first half jitters and he will settle down. The plays are there, the execution is lacking.
12 minutes ago12 min No. Total yds241 – UCLA56 – OregonRaiola: 5 of 15, 36 ydsTime of possession20:25 – UCLA9:35 – OregonOregon 10 possessions. 3 were in UCLA territory ending TD on a 1 yd drive, fumble at the UCLA 15 and fumble at the UCLA 49. All other drives ended in Oregon territory.UCLA had 5 possessions ending in Oregon territory.
11 minutes ago11 min No. Oh well... I still think that we'll win at least a few more games this year. So, that's nice.
Create an account or sign in to comment