Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We stink

Featured Replies

No.

Ucla has a lousy DL and OL, and our prep is awful. Indiana after the bye all over again. Today is the day we get knocked out of the playoff. Ucla does not have 5 guys who would make our two deep. Shocked!

No.

The worst first half of offense in years.

  • Author
No.

I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.

No.

What do you expect for nearly 50 million? Be reasonable.

  • Author
No.

Touche’.. so do you change QB’s?

No.
18 minutes ago, Utki said:

What do you expect for nearly 50 million? Be reasonable.

Don’t forget all the returning starters and future NFL picks.

No.
20 minutes ago, Cigarstar said:

I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.

Dan got comfortable with his guys and went for internal hires. He doubled or tripled down in his internal schemes rather than look outside.

He needs to reevaluate his entire staff this off season. This is a huge lost opportunity with this roster.

No.

Offense is very out of sync. Screens are getting blown up because guys are missing blocks. DR is struggling with accuracy. Those fumbles were killers also.

I am hoping it's first half jitters and he will settle down. The plays are there, the execution is lacking.

No.

Total yds

241 – UCLA

56 – Oregon

Raiola:  5 of 15, 36 yds

Time of possession

20:25 – UCLA

9:35 – Oregon

Oregon 10 possessions.  3 were in UCLA territory ending TD on a 1 yd drive, fumble at the UCLA 15 and fumble at the UCLA 49.  All other drives ended in Oregon territory.

UCLA had 5 possessions ending in Oregon territory.

No.

Can we borrow Iowa's O-line for a half?

No.

Oh well... I still think that we'll win at least a few more games this year.

So, that's nice.

No.

Bench Raiola, that is our only hope.

No.

56 yds in first half is fewest in Lanning era

No.
13 minutes ago, VegasDuck said:

Bench Raiola, that is our only hope.

Maybe Brock Thomas should be given the nod if Raiola continues to struggle. Can't be any worse.

  • Moderator
No.
39 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:

Don’t forget all the returning starters and future NFL picks.

Have the experienced guys tuned Dan out?

  • Author
No.

This is what happens when you think you are elite after the SC win. This team is messed up and it’s on Dan!

No.

And that is why you don't pay players $50M. This is 1973vpeedornancw level Ducks we're looking at.

No.

Perhaps Riola has pneumonia.

No.

Put Thomas in.

No.
2 minutes ago, Desert Duck said:

Perhaps Riola has pneumonia.

Maybe the "bug" that I mentioned yesterday that purportably going around the team. If so, and Thomas isn't ill, put him in.

No.

Lanning is too nice, has to pull Raiola, has to fire Terry.

No.

This is Horrible!

  • Author
No.

Terry is a joke.

No.

I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.

Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.

Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.

Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.

No.

Tough choice to make to substitute QBs when you start a drive inside your own 10, but it's 3 quarters now and today isn't Raiola's day. Try something.

Ducks have had 13 possessions, and no more than 4 plays in any of those 13. Maybe somebody like Akili Jr can scramble for a first down? The defense has not received any help from the offense.

No.
1 minute ago, Mike West said:

I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.

Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.

Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.

Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.

Out of kindness and mercy, I think I'm going to recommend that you don't watch this obscene debacle.

  • Author
No.

Unranked, crappy bowl, coaching changes, and on to next year.

At least a 5 loss if not 6 loss team.

Done.

No.
3 minutes ago, Mike West said:

I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.

Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.

Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.

Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.

Consider yourself lucky!

Oregon did score a TD on offense (and then missed the 2 point conversion) but the defense gave them the ball on the 1 yard line.

One of the worst offensive performances I’ve seen in the modern era at Oregon. Pathetic.

No.

Why do we have Akili Smith? Shoulda put him in early 3rd quarter in my uneducated opinion.

The offense has been a bigger issue than defense all year. No we see what it is without Dante it seems.

Will we make a bowl?

No.

I'm kind of impressed with that one drive we had where we scored the TD.

That 1 yard scoring drive was seriously impressive.

No.

UCLA 7 possessions ending in Oregon territory.

Oregon 3 in UCLA territory.

Possession at this moment:

32:46 – UCLA

13:43 - Oregon

No.
12 minutes ago, Cigarstar said:

Terry is a joke.

Oregon’s offensive line play has deteriorated a little every year since Mario Cristobal left.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.