2 hours ago2 hr No. Ucla has a lousy DL and OL, and our prep is awful. Indiana after the bye all over again. Today is the day we get knocked out of the playoff. Ucla does not have 5 guys who would make our two deep. Shocked!
2 hours ago2 hr Author No. I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.
2 hours ago2 hr No. 18 minutes ago, Utki said:What do you expect for nearly 50 million? Be reasonable.Don’t forget all the returning starters and future NFL picks.
2 hours ago2 hr No. 20 minutes ago, Cigarstar said:I would take Chesney over Lanning any day. I like Dan but this year has weird karma. Not our year.Dan got comfortable with his guys and went for internal hires. He doubled or tripled down in his internal schemes rather than look outside. He needs to reevaluate his entire staff this off season. This is a huge lost opportunity with this roster.
2 hours ago2 hr No. Offense is very out of sync. Screens are getting blown up because guys are missing blocks. DR is struggling with accuracy. Those fumbles were killers also.I am hoping it's first half jitters and he will settle down. The plays are there, the execution is lacking.
2 hours ago2 hr No. Total yds241 – UCLA56 – OregonRaiola: 5 of 15, 36 ydsTime of possession20:25 – UCLA9:35 – OregonOregon 10 possessions. 3 were in UCLA territory ending TD on a 1 yd drive, fumble at the UCLA 15 and fumble at the UCLA 49. All other drives ended in Oregon territory.UCLA had 5 possessions ending in Oregon territory.
2 hours ago2 hr No. Oh well... I still think that we'll win at least a few more games this year. So, that's nice.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 13 minutes ago, VegasDuck said:Bench Raiola, that is our only hope.Maybe Brock Thomas should be given the nod if Raiola continues to struggle. Can't be any worse.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. 39 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:Don’t forget all the returning starters and future NFL picks.Have the experienced guys tuned Dan out?
1 hour ago1 hr Author No. This is what happens when you think you are elite after the SC win. This team is messed up and it’s on Dan!
1 hour ago1 hr No. And that is why you don't pay players $50M. This is 1973vpeedornancw level Ducks we're looking at.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 2 minutes ago, Desert Duck said:Perhaps Riola has pneumonia.Maybe the "bug" that I mentioned yesterday that purportably going around the team. If so, and Thomas isn't ill, put him in.
1 hour ago1 hr No. I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Tough choice to make to substitute QBs when you start a drive inside your own 10, but it's 3 quarters now and today isn't Raiola's day. Try something.Ducks have had 13 possessions, and no more than 4 plays in any of those 13. Maybe somebody like Akili Jr can scramble for a first down? The defense has not received any help from the offense.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 1 minute ago, Mike West said:I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.Out of kindness and mercy, I think I'm going to recommend that you don't watch this obscene debacle.
1 hour ago1 hr Author No. Unranked, crappy bowl, coaching changes, and on to next year. At least a 5 loss if not 6 loss team. Done.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 3 minutes ago, Mike West said:I haven't seen the game. So I don't know what is going on.Six points on offense is an indication there is something seriously off with this group of players. Obviously the offensive line is a massive weakness.Of course the coaches are responsible as well, but clearly the defense is keeping this game from looking worse than the abysmal performance we are witnessing.Never would I imagine an Oregon offense incapable of scoring a touchdown this day and age.Consider yourself lucky!Oregon did score a TD on offense (and then missed the 2 point conversion) but the defense gave them the ball on the 1 yard line. One of the worst offensive performances I’ve seen in the modern era at Oregon. Pathetic.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Why do we have Akili Smith? Shoulda put him in early 3rd quarter in my uneducated opinion.The offense has been a bigger issue than defense all year. No we see what it is without Dante it seems.Will we make a bowl?
1 hour ago1 hr No. I'm kind of impressed with that one drive we had where we scored the TD. That 1 yard scoring drive was seriously impressive.
1 hour ago1 hr No. UCLA 7 possessions ending in Oregon territory.Oregon 3 in UCLA territory.Possession at this moment:32:46 – UCLA13:43 - Oregon
58 minutes ago58 min No. 12 minutes ago, Cigarstar said:Terry is a joke.Oregon’s offensive line play has deteriorated a little every year since Mario Cristobal left.
55 minutes ago55 min No. Change the QB22 minutes ago, Mike West said:And that is why you don't pay players $50M. This is 1973vpeedornancw level Ducks we're looking at.
54 minutes ago54 min No. This is a train wreck. Another turn over. Worse game of Lanning carrier as duck coach
50 minutes ago50 min No. Goal of the season is now a winning record, followed by a lot of coaches being fired.
44 minutes ago44 min No. It not for UCLA's #20 blocking that last pass, it would have been picked off in the end zone by UCLA. Thank you, #20.
35 minutes ago35 min No. Mehringer was terrible at Rutgers, which was the last time he was an offensive coordinator. He’s been a terrible offensive coordinator for Oregon. Promoting him was a bad decision by Lanning; keeping him at this point would be coaching malpractice. Lanning needs to own his mistake and move on.
25 minutes ago25 min No. This season’s failure is on Coach Lanning. He decided to go with 2 in house coordinators instead of doing a national search for the best, most proven coordinators available. He decided not to go get top offensive linemen and linebackers in the transfer portal.
20 minutes ago20 min No. If only our program had more money, better facilities, more media, and more flash...I'm sure we'd play much better.
16 minutes ago16 min No. 6 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:This season’s failure is on Coach Lanning.He decided to go with 2 in house coordinators instead of doing a national search for the best, most proven coordinators available.He decided not to go get top offensive linemen and linebackers in the transfer portal.Yep, he's too nice, just wants to coach with his buddies, instead of going out and getting the best personnel out there.
13 minutes ago13 min No. 11 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:This season’s failure is on Coach Lanning.He decided to go with 2 in house coordinators instead of doing a national search for the best, most proven coordinators available.He decided not to go get top offensive linemen and linebackers in the transfer portal.No money left after picking up Dylan Raiola.
12 minutes ago12 min No. 42 minutes ago, oregold said:This is a train wreck. Another turn over. Worse game of Lanning carrier as duck coachI thought that was the OSU game, but now we are breaking new territory.
6 minutes ago6 min No. I still support my Beloved Ducks. I have tonse this train wreck before I comment.One thing is certain, train is off the tracks. Whatever derailed it is a massive undertaking to get it back to "standard" at this point.
4 minutes ago4 min No. Raiola needs to go. Rip the bandaid off and get rid of him. Show some ball Lanning
2 minutes ago2 min No. Just now, Mike West said:I still support my Beloved Ducks. I have tonse this train wreck before I comment.One thing is certain, train is off the tracks. Whatever derailed it is a massive undertaking to get it back to "standard" at this point.I am with you. Everything has felt "off" this year (I don't count Portland State). The defense finally played up to what I thought they could do this year, but when the offense gives back 6 possessions, that is asking a lot. So much to try to digest on this one.
Create an account or sign in to comment