Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst Offensive Performance Since?

Featured Replies

No.

That was Oregon’s worst offensive performance since ______.

(Fill in the blank)

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

Never. Worst I've ever watched. What's worse is this is off a BYE

  • Author
No.

I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.

No.
1 minute ago, OregonDucks said:

I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.

What I was going to say, before Roper became good in the bowl game.

  • Author
No.

Hahahaha.

And it’s getting worse.

No.

3rd n 13 n they run a -2 yard out route?

  • Author
No.

Oregon’s offensive player of the game = UCLA personal fouls on D.

No.

1983 - Toilet Bowl

I sat through that entire debacle.

No.

Ok time to release Mehringer

No.

I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.

No.
Just now, Solar said:

I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.

It was absolutely painful. I had zero confidence that we would be able to get into field goal range after the stop. Everything was out of sync on offense. But it has kinda felt that way all year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.