52 minutes ago52 min No. That was Oregon’s worst offensive performance since ______.(Fill in the blank) Edited 50 minutes ago50 min by OregonDucks
50 minutes ago50 min Author No. I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.
49 minutes ago49 min No. 1 minute ago, OregonDucks said:I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.What I was going to say, before Roper became good in the bowl game.
8 minutes ago8 min No. I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.
5 minutes ago5 min No. Just now, Solar said:I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.It was absolutely painful. I had zero confidence that we would be able to get into field goal range after the stop. Everything was out of sync on offense. But it has kinda felt that way all year.
1 minute ago1 min No. 47 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.That's my vote too. I was at that game and still cheered for the team when the outcome was obvious. I yelled "Go Ducks, Go Defense" and the crowd around me literally laughed.
Just now1 min No. 2 minutes ago, Fathertime said:Ok time to release MehringerIt's going to happen, it's just a matter of time now.
Create an account or sign in to comment