1 hour ago1 hr No. That was Oregon’s worst offensive performance since ______.(Fill in the blank) Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr Author No. I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 1 minute ago, OregonDucks said:I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.What I was going to say, before Roper became good in the bowl game.
33 minutes ago33 min No. I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.
30 minutes ago30 min No. Just now, Solar said:I never in a million years thought we would have a worse offensive performance than Mario's worst offensive game, but I think this was it.It was absolutely painful. I had zero confidence that we would be able to get into field goal range after the stop. Everything was out of sync on offense. But it has kinda felt that way all year.
26 minutes ago26 min No. 47 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:I would say Oregon vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl when Oregon was down to their 5th string QB.That's my vote too. I was at that game and still cheered for the team when the outcome was obvious. I yelled "Go Ducks, Go Defense" and the crowd around me literally laughed.
25 minutes ago25 min No. 2 minutes ago, Fathertime said:Ok time to release MehringerIt's going to happen, it's just a matter of time now.
23 minutes ago23 min No. 7 minutes ago, Fathertime said:Ok time to release MehringerI just don't think that he's the problem, I agree he hasn't been good, but Terry has had years to show he can develop his own lineman, and the result is the worst O-line I can ever remember for Oregon. It's atrocious, everything starts with them, they can't run block, they can't pass block, they get confused easily, they haven't shown any development at all. Last year we had Pregnon (transfer), Harkey (transfer), World (transfer), and while Harkey and World weren't outstanding, they at least were serviceable, Pregnon was a stud. Everyone other than maybe Pancho has been abysmal.
19 minutes ago19 min Author No. 3 minutes ago, spartan2785 said:I just don't think that he's the problem, I agree he hasn't been good, but Terry has had years to show he can develop his own lineman, and the result is the worst O-line I can ever remember for Oregon. It's atrocious, everything starts with them, they can't run block, they can't pass block, they get confused easily, they haven't shown any development at all.Last year we had Pregnon (transfer), Harkey (transfer), World (transfer), and while Harkey and World weren't outstanding, they at least were serviceable, Pregnon was a stud. Everyone other than maybe Pancho has been abysmal. Bring in a great OC and let him build out his own staff.
16 minutes ago16 min No. 1 minute ago, OregonDucks said:Bring in a great OC and let him build out his own staff.Would have no problem with that, I don't want anybody to think I'm a fan of Mehringer, I just don't think I have an idea of his talent since the O-line has been such a disaster, hard to call anything when the line isn't making any holes or holding up in pass protect.
10 minutes ago10 min No. I just gotta say one thing:As bad as we played, and we were HORRIBLE!, we still had a shot at winning this game!Chesney is good, but he didn't beat us. 6 t/o. We beat ourselves.So don't everyone give up, just yet.
Create an account or sign in to comment