Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Uniform Dropping This Week

Featured Replies

  • Moderator
No.

It has apparently been leaked earlier this year by Dickโ€™s Sporting Goods.

No.
34 minutes ago, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

It has apparently been leaked earlier this year by Dickโ€™s Sporting Goods.

Hmmm... Pass...

I mean I wasn't a fan of the grateful dead ones last year but I respect the history they were paying hommage to.

Maybe I'll change my mind if I know if these are connected to a theme.

  • Author
  • Moderator
No.
8 minutes ago, David Marsh said:

Hmmm... Pass...

I mean I wasn't a fan of the grateful dead ones last year but I respect the history they were paying hommage to.

Maybe I'll change my mind if I know if these are connected to a theme.

From the looks of the jersey the theme is Party City.

No.

Party City. LOL...we just need to stop. And play. And win.

A Natty.

Then we can annoy the whole world for the rest of our lives.

Ha ha ha

  • Moderator
No.

Iโ€™m

9 minutes ago, Mike West said:

Party City. LOL...we just need to stop. And play. And win.

A Natty.

Then we can annoy the whole world for the rest of our lives.

Natty would be nice, but the University just received $1 billion from the guy that drove the Nike bus to become the most influential sports company in the world. They can release as many uniforms for this team that they want.

Enjoy the ride for what it is worthโ€ฆwe have had front row seats for something that may never happen again.

No.

Seems like we're reaching now.

  • Moderator
No.
2 hours ago, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

From the looks of the jersey the theme is Party City.

From the looks of No. 23 UCLA's run game, perhaps the theme should be: Stop the Run; Party After.

I don't think there'll be a run on these jerseys. ๐Ÿ˜

Kids' shirts post a popsicle party?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.