Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "tackle" on Dante Moore...

Featured Replies

No.

Please correct me where I am wrong as I don't understand all the football rules but....

  1. As far as I understand the nanosecond a QB starts to slide they are down.

  2. Looking at the stills Dante starts sliding while the defender is still somewhat upright.

  3. His "tackle" was aimed at the shin level of an upright runner so I think he would have done a more traditional tackle if he thought Moore was running.

  4. So by my understanding his shoulder missile was intentionally aimed at where he thought Moore's head/shoulder area was going to be.

So I just don't get the excuse making even by so called experts victim blaming Moore for sliding late. I have watched it over and over and looked at stills and cannot grasp how that can be anything but an intentionally head seeeking hit on a runner that is by rule already down.

Then USC allows that utterly half hearted "apologies" to come out. They both seemed fake and insincere. I would much rather no apology be issues than a scumbag in sheep's clothing apology come out. Heck, Chris Simmspleton issued a seemingly more sincere apology.

I didn't hate USC at all before but they are now part of my Unholy Hate Trinity with OSewe and The Montlake Bundyies...welcome SoCal Orenthals.

Insert every curse word here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.