Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brock Thomas Is Why I Love College Football

Featured Replies

No.

I know Brock Thomas didn’t quite finish the comeback (he would have if we would just kicked extra points), but seeing a hometown amateur athlete come in to potentially become a hero is why I fell in love with college football.

I miss watching amateur student athletes playing with nothing to lose for the love of the game. The ones who know they’ll never go pro and are playing their last football of their lives.

The 2026 Ducks will go down as definitive proof that it takes a lot more than one of the most expensive football rosters in the country loaded with 4/5 star talent to field a good football team.

Give me Brock Thomas and other players and coaches who are there for the love of the game.

It is what it is. Now is where real players play for pride and real coaches coach out of pride. Let’s get to 4-2.

P.S. I have no idea if Brock gets some NIL, but I’m sure it’s not much.

No.

I think Brock Thomas has earned the start against Nebraska

No.

I agree with your title and what I hate is waiting for so freaking long to see a change.

I really thought Lanning was going to stick with DR and three more picks.

I was really hoping for OT and part of that was to let Brock get his moment in the sun.

No.

Brock gets NIL money. Everyone on the roster does.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.