13 hours ago13 hr No. Next week at Nebraska should be interesting. The Huskers came rather close to beating a very good Indiana team today.
12 hours ago12 hr No. I saw much of the Nebraska game and was very impressed with their O line. Even if Oregon gets it QB situation under control, it will still be hard to win.
5 hours ago5 hr No. I watched that game and Nebraska shot themselves in the foot over and over again. I think this game will come down to who makes the least number of mistakes. Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by GeotechDuck
3 hours ago3 hr No. Give the start to Brock Thomas. He has earned it. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by Santa Rosa Duck
3 hours ago3 hr Moderator No. If Nebraska wins, they will get ranked and be the fifth straight ranked team the Ducks have played. By the time they play Northwestern, it may be seven out of the first eight. Crazy. In contrast USC has yet to beat a BIG team that has even won a BIG game yet. Out of six BIG teams yet to win, they have played three.
3 hours ago3 hr No. This disastrous performance must be laid at the feet of the coaches. They have taken a team that pre-season had the 2nd best odds of winning the NC ... to what we witnessed yesterday. Yes, the O-line was more than awful and has been. And that results in poor qb play. But the game preparation, play calling, player motivation and skills development has been much too terribly lacking. Hmm. I wonder how we'd do in the Mid-American conference.
3 hours ago3 hr No. 2 minutes ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:8:00pm kickoff on Fox. Worst slot possible.Praise God! Nobody will be watching
3 hours ago3 hr No. 8 minutes ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:8:00pm kickoff on Fox. Worst slot possible.The slide into irrelevance...haha. it could be worse, it isn't a big 10 network game, and I feel for Nebraska having to play a game that starts at 10pm body clock time.Indiana couldn't run on Nebraska so I don't think we will have any success there, could be another not fun to watch game, but we could still win Indiana style with some great defense and a few explosive plays.
2 hours ago2 hr No. Nebraska fans are already grumping about the kickoff time: 10:00 pm Central. Claiming it is their latest game ever, surpassing a 9:30 at Fresno. But, they have played later than 10:00 CT when they had games at Hawaii."the o-line was awful" - I heard Geoff Schwartz on the radio this morning. Basically he said the same thing. He said the in-game dilemma the coaching staff had was every play somebody different was screwing up. They couldn't substitute out a guy having a bad game because there were too many guys screwing up. One guy would temporarily get "fixed", then another guy would screw up.
2 hours ago2 hr No. 58 minutes ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:8:00pm kickoff on Fox. Worst slot possible.Yeah, I'll probably skip it. I hate night games, as I wake up early the next day no matter how late I get to bed. And I probably would not get home until somewhere between midnight and 1 am--and I live in Eugene!
1 hour ago1 hr No. TV network media partnersFox9:00 – Ohio St at Indiana12:30 – ASU at Tex Tech4:30 – Ok State at Houston8:00 – Nebraska at OregonCBS12:30 – Penn St at MichiganNBC4:30 – Wisconsin at UCLANBC-Peacock9:00 – Northwestern at Michigan StBTN9:30 – Rutgers at Maryland
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. 12 hours ago, Desert Duck said:Next week at Nebraska should be interesting. The Huskers came rather close to beating a very good Indiana team today.The game's in Autzen. Nebraska is favored. Oregon + 6.5.A home under-Duck for the first time in many a moon.
Create an account or sign in to comment