Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marsh Duck - Raiola Fits this Oregon Offense

Featured Replies

No.

A little more Dylan Raiola love this Monday morning.

No image preview

Raiola Fits This Oregon Offense

Dylan Raiola is the type of quarterback needed to run Dan Lanningโ€™s efficiency based offense.

Edited by David Marsh

No.

A national championship may be at stake. I think the world of Dante Moore....he is a real gentleman......but.....as a QB.....Dylan is the better choice for the Ducks.

IMHO How this plays out may determine Oregon's future this year.

I'am glad I'am not making the decision....it's a tough call from a human point of view. It could be heart breaking either way.

No.

I hear you but I just donโ€™t see Coach Lanning not riding with Dante Moore the rest of the season, given what he gave up to come back to Oregon and how he was injured. Itโ€™s not like he hasnโ€™t been playing well and is the reason for Oregonโ€™s struggles (see offensive line and the defense, which was supposed to be one of the best in Oregonโ€™s history).

What would the implications be for future players deciding whether to forego the NFL draft to come back to Oregon?

That said, I believe that Dylan Raiola has earned some playing time and would love to see him used situationally, as I believe he is more mobile than Dante Moore and could be used for some wrinkles in key situations.

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

I have never doubted how much Lanning cares for the well-being of his team. What I want to know is if he can be shrewd enough to make decisions based on what he thinks is best to attain the outcome he has set his sights on. I need to see more of Raiola in order to say whether or not he needs to be the guy going forward. But that's exactly what we may get when we host UCLA in two weeks.

The Bruins are not a slouch and frankly look more dangerous than USC. If Raiola produces at a high efficiency then Lanning may truly have a decision to make. Do what's best for team success moving forward? Or roll with Dante because he earned the spot to start the season. I know which way I'd lean on this but then again I don't make University Of Oregon Head Football Coach money.

  • Moderator
No.

USC broke Dylan's leg last season. How about coming off the bench and throwing a TD pass on the first play?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.