Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is It Ever OK To Root For Washington Charles?

Featured Replies

No.

How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.

No.

I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselves

  • Moderator
No.

One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.

No.

I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.

No.
1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:

I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselves

This.... always this. 😁

No.

Final score 2-0. Only score comes on a bad snap for a safety.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.