3 hours ago3 hr No. How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.
3 hours ago3 hr Moderator No. One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.
2 hours ago2 hr No. I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselvesThis.... always this. 😁
17 minutes ago17 min No. Looking ahead after the Trojan-Huskie game...USC has Ohio St. and Indiana on their schedule.Washington has Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Oregon on their schedule. The Huskies have the tougher schedule ahead. I want both schools to have four conference losses. So I'm pulling for the dawgs. Yuk!
Create an account or sign in to comment