4 hours ago4 hr No. How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.
4 hours ago4 hr Moderator No. One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.
3 hours ago3 hr No. I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.
2 hours ago2 hr No. 1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselvesThis.... always this. 😁
1 hour ago1 hr No. Looking ahead after the Trojan-Huskie game...USC has Ohio St. and Indiana on their schedule.Washington has Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Oregon on their schedule. The Huskies have the tougher schedule ahead. I want both schools to have four conference losses. So I'm pulling for the dawgs. Yuk!
18 minutes ago18 min Moderator No. We had The Toilet Bowl in ‘83. Maybe this will be The Troylet Bowl for two very deserving programs.
Create an account or sign in to comment