11 hours ago11 hr No. How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.
11 hours ago11 hr Moderator No. One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.
10 hours ago10 hr No. I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.
9 hours ago9 hr No. 1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselvesThis.... always this. 😁
8 hours ago8 hr No. Looking ahead after the Trojan-Huskie game...USC has Ohio St. and Indiana on their schedule.Washington has Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Oregon on their schedule. The Huskies have the tougher schedule ahead. I want both schools to have four conference losses. So I'm pulling for the dawgs. Yuk!
7 hours ago7 hr Moderator No. We had The Toilet Bowl in ‘83. Maybe this will be The Troylet Bowl for two very deserving programs.
7 hours ago7 hr No. For the first time in my entire life, I will be pulling for UW to win a football game.
5 hours ago5 hr Administrator No. 6 hours ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.Pretty tough! I can't imagine rooting for EITHER team! Mr. OBD
4 hours ago4 hr No. Agree that both should lose...But, if USuC wins, they maintain a top 25 ranking. That's good for us.The dawgs can go 0-12 for all I care.I'll be hoping the condoms win.
2 hours ago2 hr No. Watching the game and my heart wants what it wants:Go Dawgs.(I just threw up in my mouth a little)
52 minutes ago52 min No. USC left the juice boxes at home today, figuratively speaking. They are collapsing at home against a bad Washington team.
32 minutes ago32 min No. Strip sack scoop and score for sUc. Wow... Husky is an embarrassment to the B1G22-21 sUc Edited 31 minutes ago31 min by Log Haulin
Create an account or sign in to comment