13 hours ago13 hr No. How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.
12 hours ago12 hr Moderator No. One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.
12 hours ago12 hr No. I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.
11 hours ago11 hr No. 1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselvesThis.... always this. 😁
9 hours ago9 hr No. Looking ahead after the Trojan-Huskie game...USC has Ohio St. and Indiana on their schedule.Washington has Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Oregon on their schedule. The Huskies have the tougher schedule ahead. I want both schools to have four conference losses. So I'm pulling for the dawgs. Yuk!
8 hours ago8 hr Moderator No. We had The Toilet Bowl in ‘83. Maybe this will be The Troylet Bowl for two very deserving programs.
8 hours ago8 hr No. For the first time in my entire life, I will be pulling for UW to win a football game.
6 hours ago6 hr Administrator No. 6 hours ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.Pretty tough! I can't imagine rooting for EITHER team! Mr. OBD
6 hours ago6 hr No. Agree that both should lose...But, if USuC wins, they maintain a top 25 ranking. That's good for us.The dawgs can go 0-12 for all I care.I'll be hoping the condoms win.
3 hours ago3 hr No. Watching the game and my heart wants what it wants:Go Dawgs.(I just threw up in my mouth a little)
2 hours ago2 hr No. USC left the juice boxes at home today, figuratively speaking. They are collapsing at home against a bad Washington team.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Strip sack scoop and score for sUc. Wow... Husky is an embarrassment to the B1G22-21 sUc Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by Log Haulin
48 minutes ago48 min Moderator No. Kind of an underwhelming game, but the best one in this time slot.
20 minutes ago20 min No. In their 24/7 sites, both fan bases are very unhappy with the game. Hard to beat that.
Create an account or sign in to comment