Yesterday at 02:47 PM1 day No. How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.
Yesterday at 03:16 PM1 day Moderator No. One team humiliates themselves today. The other merely delays the inevitable another week.
Yesterday at 03:36 PM1 day No. I root for both every game---To Lose, However today I hope USC has the higher score at the end of the game.
Yesterday at 04:34 PM1 day No. 1 hour ago, Log Haulin said:I will be rooting for both teams to embarrass themselvesThis.... always this. 😁
Yesterday at 06:15 PM1 day No. Looking ahead after the Trojan-Huskie game...USC has Ohio St. and Indiana on their schedule.Washington has Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Oregon on their schedule. The Huskies have the tougher schedule ahead. I want both schools to have four conference losses. So I'm pulling for the dawgs. Yuk!
23 hours ago23 hr Moderator No. We had The Toilet Bowl in ‘83. Maybe this will be The Troylet Bowl for two very deserving programs.
23 hours ago23 hr No. For the first time in my entire life, I will be pulling for UW to win a football game.
22 hours ago22 hr Administrator No. 6 hours ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:How about when they play USC today at 4:30 Pacific in Memorial Coliseum? I think I have to cheer for UW today.Pretty tough! I can't imagine rooting for EITHER team! Mr. OBD
21 hours ago21 hr No. Agree that both should lose...But, if USuC wins, they maintain a top 25 ranking. That's good for us.The dawgs can go 0-12 for all I care.I'll be hoping the condoms win.
18 hours ago18 hr No. Watching the game and my heart wants what it wants:Go Dawgs.(I just threw up in my mouth a little)
17 hours ago17 hr No. USC left the juice boxes at home today, figuratively speaking. They are collapsing at home against a bad Washington team.
16 hours ago16 hr No. Strip sack scoop and score for sUc. Wow... Husky is an embarrassment to the B1G22-21 sUc Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by Log Haulin
15 hours ago15 hr No. In their 24/7 sites, both fan bases are very unhappy with the game. Hard to beat that.
12 hours ago12 hr Moderator No. Fusky/Condom game went about as well as I would have wanted. Both looked terrible and SuC struggled to put away an unranked and incapable UW team, barely beating them in a low scoring affair.
55 minutes ago55 min Moderator No. Saw a comment on a YouTube reaction video for this game and I laughed out loud 😂After watching USC-Washington I’ve concluded neither team won the game. We all lost for having to watch it.
Create an account or sign in to comment