1 hour ago1 hr No. These guys are being paid big bucks, I have seen the NIL list of payments, and we pay thousands to go. These are not kids, they know all about money. These players, these coaches need to get off their collective rear-ends and step up or get rid of them. 5 games played and they stunk it up in three of them.
47 minutes ago47 min No. A word to the wise. You are coming close to 'venting' if not already there.You are right. The players are not kids. They are also not real student athletes. They are highly paid professionals.And most of them performed very well. You are also correct that the team played very far below their talent level.It is hard to accept such good players putting such a poor product on the field. Especially after a bye week.But in perspective, does ANY team ever win with such bad QB play? They were about 2 feet away from over time.I will stake my reputation as a fan when I say this: If Kenny Dillingham was still their OC, they would have easily won this game.
Create an account or sign in to comment