September 27Sep 27 No. Sure, OBD was up by 14 and had 99% chance of winning. But with 1:30 left and USC driving, did anyone find it strange that they didn't call timeout or even try to get out of bounds. Did they just give up?With the way Jayden Maiava had been throwing the ball against Oregon D all night, I would've expected them to be able to quickly score and try an onside kick. What am I missing?
September 27Sep 27 No. 10 minutes ago, DuckFan93 said:Sure, OBD was up by 14 and had 99% chance of winning. But with 1:30 left and USC driving, did anyone find it strange that they didn't call timeout or even try to get out of bounds. Did they just give up?With the way Jayden Maiava had been throwing the ball against Oregon D all night, I would've expected them to be able to quickly score and try an onside kick. What am I missing?I think the Oregon D stiffened up knowing that it was all going to pretty much be passing plays and they were unlikely to get the plays that were murdering them... the quick dump offs behind the LoS. Those dump offs were absolutely the thing keeping USC going.
September 27Sep 27 Moderator No. It’s SUC…they don’t need to practice a two minute offense. The players were clueless about how much time was on the clock. That should be embarrassing to the entire coaching staff.
September 27Sep 27 No. Next road loss, SUC should leave Riley on the tarmac.I kept asking my youngest(who went to UO) why they weren't stopping the clock. It sure looks like the Riley hire isn't showing a good return on their investment...
September 27Sep 27 No. Lincoln Riley is compleat trash. He has surpassed Kiffen as the most hated coach in college football. Absolute dirt bag.
September 27Sep 27 No. My son said " Riley must have taken the Mario Cristobal School of Clock Management".
September 27Sep 27 No. What are you missing?Oregon coaching just got good when they needed it most. That and the USC players were not getting out of bounds. Poor coaching on their part. They also were getting tackled short of first downs. Not a lot of sacks for the Ducks, but they did apply pressure that led to incompletes. Not too sure if the Oregon safeties are great at pass coverage, but the cornerbacks and nickel are really good at defending passes.
September 28Sep 28 No. As I've stated many times on USC boards over the past 3 years.....Riley is the definition of pure incompetence. Many agree with me......now. National media that defend him have no idea what they are talking about.
Wednesday at 06:06 PM5 days No. On 9/27/2026 at 10:58 AM, Log Haulin said:Lincoln Riley is compleat trash. He has surpassed Kiffen as the most hated coach in college football. Absolute dirt bag.lol.. Uhhh, I dont know if anyone has unseated Kiffin just yet. Kiffen the lowest of the low.
Wednesday at 06:27 PM5 days Moderator No. 20 minutes ago, Lrod said:lol.. Uhhh, I dont know if anyone has unseated Kiffin just yet. Kiffen the lowest of the low.Agreed. Not quite Kiffen-level disgust yet....but they're both in the same neighborhood at least.
Wednesday at 06:45 PM5 days No. 37 minutes ago, Lrod said:lol.. Uhhh, I dont know if anyone has unseated Kiffin just yet. Kiffen the lowest of the low.Yea, probably true. In my defense I wrote that on Sunday. Still a little raw. Kiffin still sucks more
Wednesday at 10:01 PM5 days Moderator No. I recall watching that last USC possession. I don't think LR gave up so much as his players on the field were completely inept and lacked urgency. That's on him. Then again I could be wrong and his players just lost all motivation at that point.
2 hours ago2 hr Moderator No. Linc's Friends at Trojans Wire are Missing - 😁https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/trojans/football/2026/10/04/lincoln-riley-fails-create-accountability-usc-football/92089868007/
45 minutes ago45 min No. Actually, someone else is responsible for USC's problems. Don't put the stink on Link.
Create an account or sign in to comment