1 hour ago1 hr No. After a bye week, the offense was clearly not ready. But I was super impressed with how the defense is coming along. Since I have not yet retired, I'm not sure I want to watch this on my Sat afternoons. I will probably just watch replays from now on. I could go into a deep hole on this, but I won't. They took way too long to switch QBs. That is all I will say about the details. Their playoff chances are done unless they win out and beat down Ohio St. and start looking like a playoff team.The defense today looked every part a playoff defense except for a couple of blown assignments. I believe this game happened due to the OC hire. So that part is very fixable. They still almost pulled it out. Lanning can hire an offensive "consultant" and try to clean up this mess. I hope he does and does it this week. Even after all the bad play this year with one of college's best rosters, I am still optimistic on the Ducks, but Lanning has to learn and grow as a head coach. So as a fan, how I see this team has changed. They have good players, but their coaching and managing has to become elite or they will keep laying eggs from time to time. The OC hire is starting to look as bad as the the Brady Hoke DC hire. But as long as the team has great players, I am confident they can recover.
1 hour ago1 hr No. "Does this game change you as a fan?"No... but it does remind me of shades of the 70s & 80s Duck football program.
1 hour ago1 hr No. At least I don’t have to wait until the playoffs to have my hopes destroyed again…
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Just now, Desert Duck said:"Does this game change you as a fan?"No, just adds another frustration to a long line of them.I'll keep coming back until the only thing I see is the inside roof of my coffin.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Doesn't change my fandom but it does change my perception of what our team really is now
1 hour ago1 hr No. Still a fan, ALWAYS will be.Just tells me that my expectations need to be adjusted.
1 hour ago1 hr Author No. 4 minutes ago, OregonDucks said:At least I don’t have to wait until the playoffs to have my hopes destroyed again…Good Point! Now I have three weeks to forget about it and enjoy my Halloween. Meanwhile, I am going to try to NOT think about Oregon turning into Clemson.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Maybe. That was an utter disaster. If I was Moore, I would declare and not risk my health in another game. Not for this leadership.
1 hour ago1 hr No. I had been sort of planning for how I would watch the next 4 games in the midst of anniversary travel plans and family gatherings. Now I'm not.
39 minutes ago39 min No. 34 minutes ago, oregon123 said:Good Point! Now I have three weeks to forget about it and enjoy my Halloween. Meanwhile, I am going to try to NOT think about Oregon turning into Clemson.At least clemson won 2 NC's. We're not anywhere near clemsons level.
34 minutes ago34 min No. It's a shock to watch a complete collapse of a team that looks strangely similar to Penn State's last year.I can't figure out how Lanning lost this group, but he has. He has looked worried most of this year. And it would have been a very eerie version of the Ducks versus Them documentary/propaganda piece this time had OBD won the game. I'll support this team until my cold dead hands lose their grip in death.
22 minutes ago22 min No. 42 minutes ago, Log Haulin said:Maybe. That was an utter disaster. If I was Moore, I would declare and not risk my health in another game. Not for this leadership.He beer get back on the field and earn his 5 million and a shot at the pros's.
Create an account or sign in to comment