1 hour ago1 hr No. This is an ugly game on both sides but our O Line can’t block broken down car. Raiola needs to sit.We needs to get Tommi Tofi and Immanuel Iheanacho involved!
1 hour ago1 hr No. 24 minutes ago, Log Haulin said:Wow, Oregon only down 4 is an accomplishmentNeither team wants to win this game. Can we just call is a draw? Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr No. 14 minutes ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:I am ready for Akili Smith Jr.I love Akili Smith Jr.’s talent but he is no where near ready, IMO, unless we are ready to run the read-option or wishbone offense.I hope he sticks around at Oregon and can turn into the player his dad was by his senior year.
1 hour ago1 hr No. On that third down and 13 play before giving up possession and punting, there were 4 Bruins at the line of scrimmage. Every other defender had dropped, and Ducks couldn't pop one. One of those 4 tackled the Duck at the line of scrimmage.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 12 minutes ago, Babyjesus615 said:This is an ugly game on both sides but our O Line can’t block broken down car. Raiola needs to sit.We needs to get Tommi Tofi and Immanuel Iheanacho involved!Yeah I was thinking about that. Seems like Addison and Crader need to be benched, one of the guards as well so that Tofi can play, it's not like it can get worse.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 1 minute ago, HDuck said:On that third down and 13 play before giving up possession and punting, there were 4 Bruins at the line of scrimmage. Every other defender had dropped, and Ducks couldn't pop one. One of those 4 tackled the Duck at the line of scrimmage.This offensive line couldn’t block my mom (and let’s just say she’s not in her youth). Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr No. Just now, Log Haulin said:I got next weeks uniform revealHahaha. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr No. I got next weeks uniform revealJust now, OregonDucks said:Do any of them play offensive line?!Center left, Dude in green
1 hour ago1 hr No. This is rough for the offense. Raiola's int was holding by the db on Hampton. But literally everyone on offense is playing bad. Our receivers aren't getting open, there was one play that a thought was a screen pass because all the UCLA DL got by their blocks so easy, but is was a run. Raiola has missed 10 straight passes. Koi cost us the one touchdown trying to contain when someone else had that taken care of, and still get's juked so easy. Other than that, I'm happy with the defense It's like each starter we lost from last year was replaced by a G6 player, except the all new special teams group is killing it.This isn't our season and we're going to need to go heavy in the portal if we want to be decent next year.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Bad as that was, if Oregon can score on the first series, they will have the lead. The defense is playing well enough to win, if they are not demoralized by offensive ineffectiveness and fatigued by receiving so little rest. I am not sure what the adjustment ought to be. Possibly some shorter routes to help the OL and build Dylan's confidence? We miss Pregnon and Harkey on the OL. I think Tofi did get some snaps at left guard, as did Utu.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Dylan Ryola’s 1st half performance reminds me of that Jeremiah Masoli performance where he couldn’t hit the side of a barn.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Ducks are shooting themselves in the foot again.To be fair, UCLA is a much improved team under Chesney this season.Just keeping the faith that the Ducks will come out fired up in the 2nd half and get their act together.
1 hour ago1 hr No. I now feel like we have a better chance of our defense scoring than our offense.GO BIG D!
1 hour ago1 hr No. I have this song stuck in my head now. "Take me out coach, I'm not ready to play, today."
1 hour ago1 hr No. 8 minutes ago, Solar said:This isn't our season and we're going to need to go heavy in the portal if we want to be decent next year.Coach Lanning should tell his agent to find him another gig for next year. It’s only going to get uglier.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Hurricane weather here. No network TV, and the satellite link is lost. I don't think I'm missing much.
1 hour ago1 hr No. I like the change going heavy with an offensive lineman as the lead block/full back. Kiddos to the coaches for trying something different, anything. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr No. 3 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:Hurricane weather here. No network TV, and the satellite link is lost.I don't think I'm missing much.Consider yourself lucky. Stay safe.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Honestly it looks like the offensive game plan for today assumed our OL could block straight up. Remember all the extra OLs and unbalanced sets against USC? Now there is an OL being used as a fullback.It's the only way we can run is with extra blockers.
1 hour ago1 hr No. DL will take the blame for this, win or lose. Finally the Duck D shows up and the offense lays an egg.A new OC who cannot make in game adjustments will not cut it in this years version of the BIG. This is,week 6!Win or lose this Duck grey beard is very disappointed.We went from being a favorite to win the Natty to maybe the Sun Bowl.I love OBD's but this is,difficult to watch
1 hour ago1 hr No. D is definitely making a good effort. But it just feels like a slow roasting unfortunately.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Our defense has to be exhausted. Going to have to dig deep. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
Create an account or sign in to comment