1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Just now, Santa Rosa Duck said:Akili Smith Jr. or Brock Thomas, anyone would be better.Brock Thomas has enough experience to do it.
58 minutes ago58 min No. People were turning on Dante for Raiola...smh. we can put that to rest. The End
57 minutes ago57 min Moderator No. The amazing thing is it’s still 10-6.27 minutes ago, Log Haulin said:I am done. You guys have a great dayYeah, send in the clowns.
56 minutes ago56 min No. Just now, Lrod said:People were turning on Dante for Raiola...smh. we can put that to rest. The EndRaiola was so bad today he might have lost the job next season. Our coaches have to go out and find a top QB in the transfer portal. They cannot go into next season with the current QB room, minus Dante Moore. Edited 55 minutes ago55 min by OregonDucks
56 minutes ago56 min No. You have to wonder what the coaching staff's logic is at this point. It's painfully obvious that Raiola's demons have the better of him today, and it's not suddenly going to change.
48 minutes ago48 min No. We have 2.5 yards per play and 5 turnovers and we are only down by 11. Great defense.Let's go Brock.
48 minutes ago48 min Moderator No. Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.
45 minutes ago45 min No. 1 minute ago, kirklandduck said:Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.I hope Coach Lanning is asked in the postgame press conference - why he decided to wait so long before making the switch at QB? What did he see that led him to believe Riola could lead the team to a win today? Edited 43 minutes ago43 min by OregonDucks
40 minutes ago40 min No. I can't believe that I drank the Duck kool-aid again this year. I blameth myself.
38 minutes ago38 min Moderator No. The entire offense, top to bottom, is completely inept. I’ve never seen it this bad with this much talent. What on Earth have they been doing the last two weeks?
37 minutes ago37 min No. That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomed
36 minutes ago36 min No. This reminds me of a braxton burmiester game, just horrible qb play today, too many great athletes on this offense to not be able to get them the ball in some way or another
27 minutes ago27 min No. Sure hope that the one point that Dan Lanning left on the field does not come back to bite us.
26 minutes ago26 min No. If Lanning hadn’t gone for 2 on the first and only TD, we’d be down by a TD and extra point.
25 minutes ago25 min No. UCLA doing everything they can to keep us in it.I think we will wear down this drive and won't be able to stop them.
25 minutes ago25 min No. 12 minutes ago, Solar said:That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomedIf I’m Dante, I’m not sure I’d want to come back with this OL.
21 minutes ago21 min No. I can't believe they didn't run the ball. UCLA begging us to win. Impossible to believe we could win here.
13 minutes ago13 min No. And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.I hope he’s asked about it. Edited 12 minutes ago12 min by OregonDucks
11 minutes ago11 min No. And then you kick the ball out of bounds on the kickoff, again?This team is so poorly coached and that is on Lanning. Edited 11 minutes ago11 min by OregonDucks
11 minutes ago11 min No. Just now, OregonDucks said:And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.And there was no reason to go for two points at that point.
7 minutes ago7 min Moderator No. If Brock were brought in earlier they might have had a chance to win.
Just now1 min No. Might have been a genius play by #10 with offsides. 2nd down now instead of 1st down.
Create an account or sign in to comment