Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Our Beloved Ducks Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GameDay Thread! Our Beloved Ducks vs. UCLA....Join Us Before & DURING the Game!

Featured Replies

  • Moderator
No.
Just now, Santa Rosa Duck said:

Akili Smith Jr. or Brock Thomas, anyone would be better.

Brock Thomas has enough experience to do it.

No.

I think Brock Thomas should be given the nod at this point.

No.

People were turning on Dante for Raiola...smh. we can put that to rest. The End

No.

Brock!

Brock!

Brock!

…

  • Moderator
No.

The amazing thing is it’s still 10-6.

27 minutes ago, Log Haulin said:

I am done. You guys have a great day

mobile-5715-1406821689-3.jpg

Yeah, send in the clowns.

No.

Brock is good idea at this point, a hometown guy people can rally behind.

No.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this team gets to six wins.

No.

Just now, Lrod said:

People were turning on Dante for Raiola...smh. we can put that to rest. The End

Raiola was so bad today he might have lost the job next season. Our coaches have to go out and find a top QB in the transfer portal. They cannot go into next season with the current QB room, minus Dante Moore.

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

You have to wonder what the coaching staff's logic is at this point. It's painfully obvious that Raiola's demons have the better of him today, and it's not suddenly going to change.

No.

And that’s probably game given how Oregon’s “offense” has performed today.

No.

This game is over

No.

On the bright side, the Ducks have scored on every drive of 1 yard or less.

No.

Roast duck is done

No.

We have 2.5 yards per play and 5 turnovers and we are only down by 11. Great defense.

Let's go Brock.

  • Moderator
No.

Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.

No.
1 minute ago, kirklandduck said:

Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.

I hope Coach Lanning is asked in the postgame press conference - why he decided to wait so long before making the switch at QB? What did he see that led him to believe Riola could lead the team to a win today?

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

OK I am ready for QB #4

No.

I can't believe that I drank the Duck kool-aid again this year.

I blameth myself.

No.

And there is the 6th turnover. What’s the Oregon record?

IMG_1205.jpeg

  • Moderator
No.

The entire offense, top to bottom, is completely inept. I’ve never seen it this bad with this much talent. What on Earth have they been doing the last two weeks?

No.

6 turnovers.

5 first downs.

No.

That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomed

No.

This reminds me of a braxton burmiester game, just horrible qb play today, too many great athletes on this offense to not be able to get them the ball in some way or another

No.

Diaster continues with Brock. Dan looks very lost on the sideline.

No.

Sure hope that the one point that Dan Lanning left on the field does not come back to bite us.

No.

If Lanning hadn’t gone for 2 on the first and only TD, we’d be down by a TD and extra point.

No.

I still say that we have a decent shot of beating Illinois this season.

No.

UCLA doing everything they can to keep us in it.

I think we will wear down this drive and won't be able to stop them.

No.
12 minutes ago, Solar said:

That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomed

If I’m Dante, I’m not sure I’d want to come back with this OL.

No.

I can't believe they didn't run the ball. UCLA begging us to win. Impossible to believe we could win here.

  • Moderator
No.

This OL just has no heart. Period.

No.

And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.

I hope he’s asked about it.

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

And then you kick the ball out of bounds on the kickoff, again?

This team is so poorly coached and that is on Lanning.

Edited by OregonDucks

No.

Just now, OregonDucks said:

And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.

And there was no reason to go for two points at that point.

  • Moderator
No.

If Brock were brought in earlier they might have had a chance to win.

No.

We were all boondoggled into believing that this was the year.

No.

Might have been a genius play by #10 with offsides. 2nd down now instead of 1st down.

No.

Should put Smith in for the rocket launcher arm with Gatlin Bair.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.