1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Just now, Santa Rosa Duck said:Akili Smith Jr. or Brock Thomas, anyone would be better.Brock Thomas has enough experience to do it.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. The amazing thing is it’s still 10-6.27 minutes ago, Log Haulin said:I am done. You guys have a great dayYeah, send in the clowns.
1 hour ago1 hr No. Just now, Lrod said:People were turning on Dante for Raiola...smh. we can put that to rest. The EndRaiola was so bad today he might have lost the job next season. Our coaches have to go out and find a top QB in the transfer portal. They cannot go into next season with the current QB room, minus Dante Moore. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
1 hour ago1 hr No. You have to wonder what the coaching staff's logic is at this point. It's painfully obvious that Raiola's demons have the better of him today, and it's not suddenly going to change.
1 hour ago1 hr No. We have 2.5 yards per play and 5 turnovers and we are only down by 11. Great defense.Let's go Brock.
1 hour ago1 hr Moderator No. Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.
1 hour ago1 hr No. 1 minute ago, kirklandduck said:Well Brock’s in. But with only 13 minutes to go it may be too late to rally.I hope Coach Lanning is asked in the postgame press conference - why he decided to wait so long before making the switch at QB? What did he see that led him to believe Riola could lead the team to a win today? Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OregonDucks
58 minutes ago58 min Moderator No. The entire offense, top to bottom, is completely inept. I’ve never seen it this bad with this much talent. What on Earth have they been doing the last two weeks?
57 minutes ago57 min No. That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomed
55 minutes ago55 min No. This reminds me of a braxton burmiester game, just horrible qb play today, too many great athletes on this offense to not be able to get them the ball in some way or another
46 minutes ago46 min No. Sure hope that the one point that Dan Lanning left on the field does not come back to bite us.
45 minutes ago45 min No. If Lanning hadn’t gone for 2 on the first and only TD, we’d be down by a TD and extra point.
44 minutes ago44 min No. UCLA doing everything they can to keep us in it.I think we will wear down this drive and won't be able to stop them.
44 minutes ago44 min No. 12 minutes ago, Solar said:That'll do it. I mean, this isn't just bad offense for a contender, this is bad for a bottom dweller. This OL is unfixable, getting Dante back will help, but we're doomedIf I’m Dante, I’m not sure I’d want to come back with this OL.
40 minutes ago40 min No. I can't believe they didn't run the ball. UCLA begging us to win. Impossible to believe we could win here.
32 minutes ago32 min No. And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.I hope he’s asked about it. Edited 31 minutes ago31 min by OregonDucks
31 minutes ago31 min No. And then you kick the ball out of bounds on the kickoff, again?This team is so poorly coached and that is on Lanning. Edited 30 minutes ago30 min by OregonDucks
31 minutes ago31 min No. Just now, OregonDucks said:And Lanning’s decision to go for 2 earlier in the game, prevented Oregon from forcing OT.And there was no reason to go for two points at that point.
27 minutes ago27 min Moderator No. If Brock were brought in earlier they might have had a chance to win.
19 minutes ago19 min No. Might have been a genius play by #10 with offsides. 2nd down now instead of 1st down.
16 minutes ago16 min Moderator No. They need a complete reevaluation of coaches on the offensive side starting up front.
8 minutes ago8 min No. Bench Raiola1 hour ago, OregonDucks said:Is that the final nail for Riola?I hope so
2 minutes ago2 min No. I thought the spot on the 2 point conversion looked wrong and guessed I was crazy. Turns out it should have been almost a yard closer, which makes a huge difference if you are running Davison. How does the staff not catch that if I did?
Create an account or sign in to comment