1 hour ago1 hr Administrator No. It is that time of the week again to have fun with our game prediction contest! Guesses on other threads don't count--only those here, and only those completely filled out with the tiebreakers.Let's have fun with it as we have so many years in the past...Let me know:--Which team wins:--Score:--How many turnovers created by Oregon?--How many sacks of the opponent by Oregon?--How many passing yards by Oregon?My prediction of Oregon vs. UCLA:Oregon45-3010372Earn Some Easy Money?I have a Duck-Buddy who is over age 65, and needs someone to give him a ride to the local hospital in Eugene-Springfield, and hang around him until bedtime due to the anesthesia after minor surgery. I would, but I have to work during the day, and since this nice fellow is offering a $250.00 fee to someone....it would help a guy who is alone, and you would earn some easy cash. If you want more information--email me charlesfobd@gmail.com or you can call me at 541-915-4541 for more information.Can you help a Duck-Buddy out? Mr. OBD
Create an account or sign in to comment